Tuesday 8 March 2022

depression






























"When I couldn’t remember my lines, because I was so anxious about things I can’t even remember now, directors would accuse me of being unprofessional and unprepared. And that’s when my anxiety turned into depression."

Wil Wheaton


"...living with undiagnosed and untreated generalized anxiety and chronic depression...I felt like an alien everywhere I went. At times, I was super obnoxious...but most times I was shy, afraid of everyone and everything, and so uncomfortable in my own skin I kind of hated myself...nobody has to suffer for as long and as unnecessarily as I did".

Wil Wheaton


No comments:

" Political economy begins with   commodities , with the moment when products are exchanged, either by individuals or by primitive comm...