Friday 26 July 2013


There's a bird in my hair
there's a bird in my hair
there's a bird in my hair 
and I just don't CARE.

Nobody knows about the tub
of peanut butter concealed
up my nose. Until I sneeze and it's
ejected at such a velocity
that it brings them to their knees.

Bird in my hair
I just don't dare
peanut butter in my nose
soup in all my clothes
I have a pair of gloves
and beef
lots of
beef.

The beef has a belief
and a thousand and one eyes
and plenty of teeth.
What does the beef believe
and why does it stare?
Nobody knows because it's
just not there, its hiding
with the peanut butter
and the bird, up my nose and
in my hair.

No comments:

" Political economy begins with   commodities , with the moment when products are exchanged, either by individuals or by primitive comm...